Sunday, April 04, 2010

Zoe Saldana's Sophisticated and Feminine Hair


The fabulous actress that starred in box office hit Avator has another upcoming film The losers; in which, she plays a dangerous and siren. While watching the trailer starlet Zoe Saldana caught our hair radar. She sports sexy long locks that are styled in lightly tousled in romantic curls. Sultry Hair Extensions has noticed Saldana's soft and feminine tresses. This sophisticated look is something woman everywhere would like to imitate. This is easily done with Body Wave Sultry Hair extensions, add some delicate, girly curls and sweep the fringe.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:41 PM

    Her hair is always on perfect. I would love to order hair extensions to get me this look. I want my hair to look fuller to get this very girly look. I will be placing an order soon. :)

    ReplyDelete