Saturday, April 10, 2010

Tired of Your Short Hair Cut?

Sometimes you get a short haircut that you really like. Then after awhile, you start missing your longer hair and the styling options that came with it. No need to fret, our hair extensions can give you the long hair look you desire.  Since our hair extensions are made with ONLY 100% human hair they look totally natural, as if the hair grew right out of your own head.


We offer hair extensions in several colors from Jet black (#1) to Platinum blonde (#613), several lengths from 10" to 26", several types from machine weft to clip on hair extensions and many different textures from deep curly to silky straight.  We offer something for everyone no matter your hair length, color, texture or application method.


I mentioned this in an earlier post, but  I chopped my long hair to shoulder length a few years back. I loved the look for almost a year, then I decided to grow it out. Well, needless to say it seems like it took forever to grow. So I added hair extensions in my hair during the transitional phase, until my hair grew to the length I wanted (bra strap length).


We hear stories from customers all the time that want to buy hair extensions because they got a trendy hair cut (remember the bob) or worst, a bad haircut and don't want to wait months or often time years until their hair grows back. I recently saw a quote that read, "life is too short to wait for your hair to grow." Thank goodness for hair extensions!
Pictured above is reality TV star Kristin Cavallari. Just a couple years back she sported this short, layered, shaggy bob and now her hair is long. According to several reports, she added hair extensions for the length and too thicken her thin strands.

No comments:

Post a Comment