Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Customer Raves & Reviews

I wanted to post some recent testimonials and nice emails we’ve received from happy customers! It makes us really happy here at Sultry Hair Extensions when we’re able to make our customers happy. Thanks for all the LOVE!
I've been a stylist for 20 years, and this is the best hair I've ever seen. Installed the fusion tipped curly hair in my clients hair two months ago. She stopped by my shop to say hello and to gush about Sultry Hair Extensions. I will be using this hair for all my clients. Thanks for making my job easy. -Gloria, LA
After years of trying dozens of companies, I am happy to say your company's quality is second to none. I will be back for more. Thanks so much. My girlfriends love the hair as well. Also thanks to Marie for helping being SO patient with me. - Julia, Miami
I have clients that like either the fusion and micro ring system, so it's great that I don't have to call two companies to get the hair they want. The hair quality if perfect! -Dallas, TX
After years of dealing with embarrassing hereditary thinning hair, I decided to give your company a try. I got referred from a friend who swears by your hair extensions. I am pleased to say that I will be looking no further and will stick with your company for all my hair extension needs. My only regret is that I did not come to your company sooner! -Sheri, NJ
My hair is naturally thin and short, ugh ;/ It won't grow past my shoulders anymore. With Sultry extensions my hair looks like it did when I was in my 20's. I feel young and I look 10 years younger too. Your hair gives me confidence. -kara, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment