Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Survey: 60% of Women Are Happy With Their Hair


According to a yahoo article published last week; in which, more than 1,000 women were interviewed for the survey, only 60% of women are happy with their hair. That leaves another 40% of women that color, relax, perm, flat iron their hair to get the look they want.


I can relate to the article.  You know how they say the grass is always greener on the other side? Well, that’s the story of my life when it comes to my hair and at least 40% of woman, according to Yahoo.  It's not that I am not happy with the hair mother nature gave me. I just like to change my look every now and again. Hair extensions are also great for my bad hair days. Sometimes I want long straight hair and other times I want to do curly and big.


Do you:
  • Have short hair and want to go long?
  • Want to add highlights or color to your hair?
  • Would you like more volume and thickness?
  • Has your hair started thinning out due to age or a medical condition?
  • Dealing with a bad haircut?
  • Need a change, but don't want to commit to a hair cut or permanent color?


If you suffer from thinning hair, hard to grow hair, or just need a change look no further than Sultry Hair Extensions. We specialize in the finest Remy human hair extensions.  Sultry Hair Extensions are 100% human hair extensions so your extensions look and feel natural and will make you feel more self-confident, sexy and secure than ever before!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love your hair. It's such a great article. Many women are happy with their hair. I am really happy with your post that's too fabulous...

    ReplyDelete