Thursday, January 21, 2010

Poll Results: Top 5 Reasons Women Choose Hair Extensions

There are several reasons women want hair extensions. The most popular reasons for hair extensions are listed below (in no particular order):
  1. To change look- a makeover to change your overall look.
  2. Thin/thinning hair- a permanent fix for hereditary balding/ thinning hair.
  3. Short hair- a solution for hard to grow short hair.
  4. Bad hair cut/color- a temporary fix until your natural length grows back.
  5. To boost confidence- to look and feel better and/or younger.
Tell Sultry Hair what you think. If the reason you get hair extensions isn't listed feel free to comment.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:23 PM

    I have long hair and I love it, but sometimes I like going short. So I get hair extensions sewn into my hair. This gives me a short do without having to cut my hair.

    ReplyDelete